Wi-Fi / Smart Thermostats in Albuquerque, NM
Your thermostat is one of the most important aspects of your HVAC system. Think about it—you couldn’t run your HVAC system with it! Thermostats aren’t an all or nothing affair though. It’s not like you’re ever going to have an air conditioner or heater installed in your home without one. More often, the case is that you have a thermostat in your home but it’s just not working well. That’s when you need to consider upgrading.
Installing a Wi-Fi or smart thermostat in your home is what you need to boost your comfort, savings, and efficiency. Desert Suns and First Rate Plumbing Heating and Cooling Inc is the team that you want to come to when you need great thermostat work.
We’re a little different from the rest, because we make respect the basis of everything that we do. You can trust us to give you the work that you need. Schedule a date with Desert Suns and First Rate!
Quality work, exuberant service. Come to us with all your thermostat needs.
Get Started with What You Need TodayEnter info below, and we will get back to you.
Wi-Fi Thermostats and Smart Thermostats: The Low Down
There is a significant difference between a Wi-Fi and smart thermostat. We want to make sure that you understand what the difference is before you make your choice. Wi-Fi thermostats are thermostats that can be controlled remotely through Wi-Fi means. This means that you can turn your system on, off, or just adjust the temperature from your phone, tablet, or computer.
Smart thermostats are a little different—they have all the capabilities of a Wi-Fi thermostat with the added ability of learning how you like to heat and cool your home. Once your system learns how you like to heat and cool your space, it can begin to anticipate your needs and auto-adjust to these preferences if you allow it. You can save yourself time, money, and a hassle with one of these units.
Daikin One+ Smart Thermostat
The Daikin One+ smart thermostat is an intelligent home air controller from one of the world’s leading heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) manufacturers. It is the cloud-connected hub of a sophisticated, integrated solution for controlling temperature, humidity, and air quality.
- The high-resolution color touch screen display is protected by the same toughened glass used in smart phones.
- The anodized aluminum bezel and dial are precision manufactured.
- The surfaces have a fine bead blast with a warm hued anodized finish.
- The dial rotation is extraordinarily smooth because it rests on a bearing assembly typically found in precision instruments.
- A switch behind the dial enables users to return to the home screen from any menu with a single tap.
- An integrated WiFi radio connects to the internet (via a home router) to the cloud and on to the homeowner mobile application
- A thin LED light bar sits flush within the bottom surface and runs from edge to edge delicately illuminating the wall beneath. The light bar indicates the current system mode: red-orange for heating and blue for cooling.
- A number of screen savers are available including an analog clock.
- Built-in bubble level aids professional installation.
- Auxillary heat control capable
Come to Us for Your Installation and Replacement Work
Here’s the thing about smart and Wi-Fi thermostat installation—you’re going to see a lot of articles and videos online instructing you on how to install one of these systems on your own. We know this is tempting and the technology may seem simple, but trust us, we see the aftermath of many a failed thermostat installation and you want professional service.
This same rule applies to your smart and Wi-Fi thermostat replacement work. You want to make sure that you’re getting the service you deserve from the right team of professionals. If you don’t get this type of service, then upgrading from your current thermostat to a brand-new Wi-Fi or smart thermostat might just feel like a lateral move with little benefit. Get what you need when you come to us.
We Can Repair Your System Too!
We’ve got your smart and Wi-Fi thermostat repair covered as well. Unfortunately, we don’t live in a perfect world, so there are going to be upsets every now and then when it comes to your thermostat system. You don’t have to take this lying down though. Instead, you can schedule an appointment with us for repair work. The beauty of working with Desert Suns and First Rate Plumbing Heating and Cooling Inc is that we’re an educated team of professionals. We’re going to make sure that we get in and get out fast without sacrificing your quality along the way. Trust us.