There’s a big difference when you call us for heater repair. We’re not just some handyman that comes to your house when we’re available to just fix what we feel like fixing. We provide targeted heater repairs that maximize efficiency and effectiveness, on your schedule. The difference is so large, that we decided to write an entire blog post about it!
When you sign up for heating repair in Santa Fe, NM with First Rate Plumbing Heating and Cooling Inc, you get a different level of comfort and work. Our team is available round the clock and our company has roots in the area that makes us dedicated to this community. We’re not just in this business for an extra buck, and we’re going to provide it to you today. Let’s talk about the difference between our service and the average service many homeowners end up paying for.
First Start with What You Need
This blog post isn’t about us, it’s about you. The best team that will help you the most when your heater is on the fritz, is the team that will provide you with the care you need. Here are some common call types we receive, so we can primarily let you know that you’re not alone.
- My heater won’t start and it’s getting cold!
- My heating bills are through the roof, what’s going on?
- I smell something funky coming from my furnace.
- My heater makes this really obnoxious noise sometimes.
All of these are reasons to call for a professional. But we’re going to let you in on a secret—these could be caused by serious problems that only a well-trained, and well-equipped team could pinpoint. Choosing an amateur, or a family friend to provide quick repairs might seem like a good idea because it’s such a cheap solution. But an amateur is much less likely to address the root of the problem, which will cost you more money in the long run.
Here’s why our team is the team to call.
Our Company Focus
Our company was created to place our focus on courtesy, quality, and customer service. It’s a hard world for homeowners that are encountering difficulty with their heating systems, and subpar contractors only make that experience worse. We know how obnoxious and stressful that can be, which is why we do everything in our power to right that wrong.
- We offer 24/7 emergency services. This speaks for itself. Nothing feels better than having a pro available when you need them.
- Our work is backed up by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We’re confident in our ability to give you the work you need at a reasonable price. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll refund you no matter the cost.
- Licenses and EPA/NATE certifications. We go through rigorous training to make sure we have the experience and expertise necessary to fix your heater quickly.
- Employees are background checked and drug tested. We want you to be able to trust our technicians as much as we trust them!
We could go on and on, but the truth is apparent. Our team is the team to call if you’re ready to experience a new, better form of comfort. Relieve the stress of a malfunctioning heater and call us for the help that saves money in the long run.