Furnaces are the go-to way for the vast majority of homeowners to heat their home here in Albuquerque, and it’s for good reason. Furnace systems are reliable, efficient, cost-effective, not to mention familiar. You’d be surprised how much this last point matters. You probably grew up in a home with a furnace, have lived in apartments with furnaces throughout the years, and, if you’re reading this blog, then the chances are that you live in a home with a furnace now.
Although furnaces are a great way to heat up your home, it doesn’t mean that they’re without fault. You can schedule an appointment with us concerning your furnace in Albuquerque, NM today. We’ve got all your needs covered from repair and replacement to maintenance and installation.
What Can Go Wrong with Your Furnace this Winter
We don’t want to scare you with this list of potential problems. Instead, we want to prepare you for problems that might lie in your near future. Take the time to notice anything going awry with your furnace system and contact our professionals early on if you notice a problem.
- Low Airflow: Do you notice that your home’s heater doesn’t emit warm air like it used to? Sometimes, you might notice low airflow during a time of year like this. After all, you’ve been pretty reliant on your home’s heater for a while. If this is a problem you’re facing, it’s a great idea to contact our professionals sooner rather than later.
- An Unexpected Breakdown: This is one of the worst things that can happen to you during a cold Albuquerque winter. If you’re noticing a problem it’s a good idea to contact a team of professionals even if you don’t think that the problem is that big of a deal. Small problems can quickly build up to a big issue and cause an inconvenient and costly breakdown.
- High Heating Bills: Are you worried about the heating bills that you’re receiving this winter? Sure, your heating bills might cost you a little more during the winter because you’re running your thermostat at higher temperatures and for longer periods of time, but the bills you receive should never be unreasonable. Call our professionals when you need great work that’s going to keep your heater efficient.
- Ineffective Heating: Do you ever feel like you have to watch your home’s heater like a hawk? If you’re constantly hovering near the thermostat so that you can turn the temperature up, it’s a sign that your heating is ineffective. You should be able to run your thermostat at a mild temperature and receive the heating that you need without fail. Anything less than this is a sign that you need heating service.
- Odd Smells: Your heater really shouldn’t ever be something you smell, so pretty much any scent emitting when it runs can be classified as “odd.” But be sure to watch out for particularly unusual scents like burning or gas. These can be a sign that your health or home is in danger.
You can contact the professionals on our team for all the furnace work you need at home.
Contact Desert Suns Heating & Cooling Inc. today to schedule an appointment with our professionals. New Mexico’s Comfort Specialists.