This service that is so widely forgotten is a mystery to many homeowners. It’s not their fault, with so many amateurs in the industry these days, they purposely try to keep information from you in order to make an extra buck on a premature replacement or repair cost. Though, we’re in the business of stopping that practice in its tracks and keeping your air conditioner running as long as possible.
AC maintenance in Albuquerque, NM, believe it or not, is a necessary service. With the amount of heat we get here in the desert, our air conditioners need to be in top shape year after year. Without our maintenance services, and maintenance with a clear number of added benefits as well, you’re likely to pay more for an AC that runs less efficiently and breaks down more frequently.
Why is that? Well, now you’re asking the right questions! Keep reading and we’ll give you the details.
What Is Maintenance?
When an HVAC technician comes to your house to perform maintenance, they’re performing a wide variety of functions that will make your AC run much smoother. In addition to that type of help, HVAC technicians also run tests, make adjustments, and check refrigerant levels in order to make sure that the system runs well after they’re gone. Here’s what you can expect from a maintenance visit.
- Minor fixes. AC repair is expensive these days. Waiting until something pops or breaks is the perfect recipe for disaster in our area. That’s part of the purpose of maintenance visits, to curb those repairs by performing minor fixes ahead of time. These minor fixes are minor because they’ve been fixed before they become major. This is the difference between proactive and retroactive care.
- Increased efficiency levels. Maintenance can be important for efficiency levels too. The more attention is paid to your energy consumption and cooling output levels, the more adjustments a professional technician can make to fine-tune the process. Many homeowners see a demonstrable difference in their energy bills before and after a maintenance visit.
- Lubrication and quality of life adjustments. Air conditioners aren’t just big ice boxes, they’ve got complicated parts that each require different amounts of specialized attention. From lubricating ball bearings, to tightening screws, a professional technician knows all the right places where targeted adjustments can increase efficiency and the overall lifespan of the system!
- Testing and inspection. One of the major benefits of maintenance is allowing a professional to test the system and give you the okay when you’re nervous about another season.
- Refrigerant recharge. Are your refrigerant levels low? That can be fixed, and a professional knows exactly how to do it.
The Unique Benefits of Our Maintenance
If you thought we were done, you were mistaken! Every maintenance plan is different, and ours includes priority scheduling, a 10% discount on repairs, 24/7 service, and up to $200 per year accrued up to 5 years for a replacement system. Our maintenance plan is meant to save you money, and if you give us a call, we promise that it will be the first thing on our minds!
Call the pros at First Rate Plumbing Heating and Cooling Inc. Quality work, exuberant service.